Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Personal Pact


My pact is between myself, I made a vale to myself to never let my friends out do me. The reason I did that is because where I come from it is very easy to do wrong just like in The Pact, but you are the one who has to find a reason to want to do great and succeed in life. The people I hung out with wasn’t the best people to hang out with, so I got myself another set of friends but I didn’t  abandon my other friends, I just startled the fence as some would say. All my friends understood what I was doing and didn’t have a problem with me doing it just as long as I kept my bond with them and didn’t treat them differently than I had before. I often let the bad side of me control my action and end up in trouble then I would lean and rely on my good friends to get me out of the trouble that I had landed myself in. Still, not learning from my mistakes I continued the same path of startling the fence of two sets of friends. Finally I was at a point in my live after high school that I must choose between the two sets of friends to follow, and I choose the good set of friends that I would be like, and that was the best influence on me, and that was going to help me and not drag me down to be or have nothing in life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment