Sunday, March 31, 2013

Blog Experience

 
         Today, my blog will be about my experience of writing this blog. When I first started writing the blog I didn't have time to do it, but after the first post I quickly fell in love with it. I couldn't stop writing in my blog after is started. Then I got bored with it because it was taking up a lot of my free time, because I had to read the book called "The Pact" and after every chapter we had to write about something, this was a long process for me, because I work 12 hour a night while sleeping during the day. I really loved writing this blog but just very time consuming to me someone who doesn’t have a lot of time in my life to give. My blog is about the Three Doctor’s from Newark New Jersey and their experience grown up in the troubled streets were they tried to stay out of trouble. It was very hard for them to keep away from trouble but they did what they had to, too survive the streets of Newark.  Being a teenager is hard, harder than some can imagine, harder than someone can remember. It’s those years you’ll never forget, though you sometimes wish you could wipe away. They seem to last forever, but when you look back, they went by so fast. Being a teenager is falling in love too fast and too hard, talking for hours on the phone to your best friends. Being talked about and talking about others, it’s being guilty when your innocent, it’s about standing out and fitting in. It’s when you have a million questions that will never be answered. Being a teenager isn’t something you can really describe. We all have our tough times and our cat fights. Everyone goes through something, but being a teenager, that’s when you feel everything at once. When you’re in love, you’re really in love. When you hate someone, you despise someone. When you’re lonely, you’re miserable. Being a teenager is something you have always got to go through and it’s the best and worst years of your life. Being a teenager isn’t anything, it’s everything. It isn’t a big deal, it’s a HUGE deal; and while you’re being a teenager, you ought to live it up because this is the one chance, the one time, you’ll be young, and free and careless; because you are only young once. So screw it up because in the end, no one gets out alive anyway. But, being a teenager in Newark is harder “imagining that”. That’s what made me connect to this book and want to write this blog. I made many personal connections while reading the book and writing the blog that often made me wonder what brought me out the streets and graduate high school and head on a path toward success. Writing this blog was a great experience, and truly enjoyed creating it based on the book that I read. While writing this blog I have learned a lot, because I have never written a blog before. while writing I learned how to post video and links to my page and post thing to my blog the correct way.

No comments:

Post a Comment