Saturday, March 23, 2013

Giving Back

        Giving back is very importance specially when it come to your community. In my community I try to ensure that the kids get jobs to support them self's so that their parent can have some kind of freedom. Getting the kids jobs helps them and their parents because, parents often can't afford the life style the kids want to live and it create problems between them so I step in and help out with showing the kids that you are old enough to help your mom out take responsibility. I also help out with the church helping the elderly come in and out of the church. I like helping them because they are some of the ones who helped paved the way for us to have it as easy as we do in our life. I often sit and listen to what is going on in the teenagers life to see if I can help in anyway that I can. you can also find me donating time to support the high basket, and football programs, helping the coaches motivate the kids to want to do better in school and life. you'll see me giving money, food, clothes, and shoe sometimes also if I can because I wish I had someone to do the same for me when I was young and in school and couldn't afford things that I needed or wanted. I give now because I have a great job and can afford to help someone else who don't "I can show you to the way to get job and be successful in life but I cant do it for you its up to you is what I tell them". I just want them to not think that I'm better than them, but show them  that they to can have the same things in life if they want it bad enough and is willing to work hard for it and not give up when the road is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment