Saturday, March 23, 2013

Chapter 12 Qoute

        I had heard the term "lovesick" and thought it was something that happened to girls, certainly not guys like me. I was in high school  when I first learned the term when I was going with this girl named Brittany. Me and Brittany had started talking cause me the charming type everyday would see her and blow kisses, or talk sweet to her on a regular basis. Brittany was involved with this boy that I know of, and I had stolen her away from him at least I had thought; come to find out Brittany was playing both side living the best of both world how she did it still to this day I don't know because I demanded much of her time. When I first learned of what was going on instead of me taking it out on her I took it out on the other guy, we often to got into fights to show our love while she was enjoy the show. I was in love head over heels for her and he was to and she knew that so she told us that she could not choose and had to accept the fact that she was going to see both of us. I really liked this girl so I played along with it until I realized that I was being made a fool so I then ended our relationship, and moved on so I had though I dreamed of her passed her home everyday became her sister best friend just in order to keep her on my brain. what ever I did I made sure it effected her in some type of way because I wanted her to my self bad. we got back tight after I graduated school and began talking again not knowing her and the same dude was still talking, because she had told me she ended. well it was a lie and I had finally made my mine up that I couldn't be with her so we would be just friends. But that the moment that taught me the term lovesick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment