Friday, March 8, 2013

Discussing role models and the impact they have on you


The impact that my role models has had on me, is the ability to learn from their mistakes. They have taught me that in life you are going to go there some things but it’s not what you go through but how you response to what you go there in your life. Don’t stay down when someone kick you down get up and try it all over again if it is importing enough to get kicked down for. The key is to learn about the thing you go there so that you don't make the same mistakes again. Learn something every day, and learn from the people around you. my role models inspire me to push and strive for the goal i have set forth in my life no matter the things I go through my course on the road my change but the plans to get where I'm going is still the same and my role models have taught me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment